Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice & Construction Attorneys
Many accidents in New Jersey are preventable, meaning they are caused by someone acting carelessly or recklessly. If you suffered a serious injury that resulted in medical bills, lost wages, or pain and suffering, you may be able to file a personal injury claim against the responsible party. Brady, Brady & Reilly, LLC can help. Call (201) 997-0030 today for a free legal consultation at one of our conveniently located law offices.
Experienced, Successful Trial Lawyer
Since 1965, Brady, Brady & Reilly, LLC has offered reliable, result-driven legal services to residents of Hudson County, Essex County and throughout North Jersey. Our personal injury lawyers employ experience, knowledge, and dedication to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients. In our nearly 50 years of practice, our personal injury lawyers in New Jersey have established a reputation for excellence and a record of results. We are respected personal injury lawyers who have prevailed in numerous cases involving complex legal issues and high-value claims. Our medical malpractice and Kearny personal injury lawyers are known for providing aggressive representation and attentive personal attention to clients in cases.
The law firm of Brady, Brady & Reilly has been serving people in New Jersey since 1965. During that time, our attorneys have acquired a reputation for achieving results at trial. Our knowledge of the law and our tenacity in the courtroom have provided our clients with favorable outcomes in even the most complex cases.
Compassionate Personal Service for Every Client, Every Case
Our firm was founded by Lawrence P. Brady Jr. and Kathleen M. Reilly. Their attention to client care and commitment to high-quality legal representation can be seen in every case we take. We ensure that our clients fully understand their rights and options, so they are empowered to make the best possible decisions for themselves and their families.
We are deeply committed to providing our clients with the one-on-one, personal attention they need and deserve. When you work with our law firm, you will work with an experienced New Jersey personal injury attorney. When you call us, an attorney will respond to you promptly.
Do I Have a Case?
You may have grounds to file a personal injury claim in New Jersey if one or more parties negligently caused or contributed to your accident. Negligence is the basis for most injury lawsuits. The legal definition of negligence is a careless action or lack of action that causes injury or harm to another person. In most cases, a successful personal injury lawsuit requires proof or evidence of four elements:
- Duty of care. The duty of care is a responsibility to act in a manner that a reasonable and prudent party would in the same circumstances.
- Breach of duty. A breach of duty is an act or omission that violates the appropriate or accepted duty of care.
- Causation. Causation means the defendant’s breach of duty is the actual cause of the victim’s injuries or losses.
- Damages. The victim must have suffered damages in the accident. Damages is the legal term for losses suffered, such as physical injuries, medical expenses and lost wages.
If you believe someone else negligently caused your recent injury in New Jersey, consult with our attorneys to find out if you have grounds for a claim. If so, you may be eligible for financial compensation for several different types of damages.
Personal Injury Cases We Accept
At Brady, Brady & Reilly, LLC, our personal injury attorneys accept many different types of cases, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents (cars, trucks, buses, motorcycles, bicycles, pedestrians, etc.)
- Uber and Lyft accidents
- Premises liability lawsuits
- Slip and fall accidents
- Dog attacks
- Medical malpractice
- Construction accidents and other work accidents
- Workers’ compensation claims
- Product liability lawsuits
- Nursing home neglect and abuse
- Catastrophic injuries, including brain and spine injuries
If you don’t see your type of accident on this list, please contact us for a more in-depth case evaluation.