Elizabeth Auto Accident Attorneys
Car Accident Attorneys Elizabeth, New Jersey
Have you been injured in an automobile accident in Elizabeth, New Jersey and need reliable legal assistance? Contact Brady, Brady, & Reilly, LLC as soon as possible to explore legal options available for you!
According to statistics, more than 165 motor vehicle accidents occur every day in New Jersey. Our state’s unique traffic patterns are often the cause of heavy congestion, which can lead to extreme delays during rush hour. Unfortunately, spending extended time on the road often makes drivers aggravated, causing them to rush and engage in reckless behaviors to reach their destinations as quickly as possible.
Rather than making it safely to their destination, and ensuring the safety of others sharing the road, these negligent drivers cause devastating collisions that leave countless victims with injuries. When victims are harmed in collisions, they are often forced into area hospitals where they have to undergo extensive medical treatment.
In addition to suffering overwhelming mental and physical consequences, many victims are forced to endure thousands of dollars in financial devastation due to medical expenses and lost wages. These damages are often far-reaching and have a negative impact on both victims and their families.
Don’t Talk With the Insurance Company Before Speaking With An Attorney
The sad and unfortunate truth is that motor vehicle accidents are often unpredictable. These collisions usually occur without warning and have a detrimental impact on the lives of those involved. Many victims involved in these collisions are left with serious, life-changing injuries due to the negligent and reckless actions of other drivers. When people sustain major injuries, they are often rushed by the insurance companies of those at-fault and offered minimal settlements for their injuries.
These self-serving insurance companies have no desire to protect the legal rights and best interests of victims. Instead, they offer lowball settlements in an effort to persuade those harmed into accepting compensation for their immediate financial needs. Unfortunately, accepting an offer from an insurance company prevents victims from filing legal claims in the future to collect further compensation for vehicle repairs, medical treatment, and other damages resulting from their accidents.
Instead of accepting an insulting offer from an insurance company, it is imperative that victims reach out to an Elizabeth auto accident attorney at Brady, Brady, & Reilly, LLC to protect their legal rights. Our competent and aggressive accident attorneys work diligently to ensure the legal rights and best interests of victims are protected after a serious crash. Our attorneys provide reliable and aggressive representation for victims to ensure they recover the maximum amount of compensation available for their claims. Contact our personal injury attorneys in Elizabeth NJ as soon as possible to explore legal options available for you.
Types of Motor Vehicle Accidents in Elizabeth, New Jersey
Every year, New Jersey is home to countless auto collisions. Unfortunately, many of these accidents involve innocent victims who are forced to endure overwhelming pain and suffering due to the negligent and reckless actions of other drivers. The New Jersey Department of Transportation published statistics that show more than 270,000 car accidents, motorcycle accidents, and tractor-trailer accidents occur in our state each year. Given the drastic increase in accidents taking place between 2017 and 2018, we can only expect this unfortunate trend to continue. Unfortunately, there are a variety of accident types impacting the lives of people across our state. Some of the most common types of motor vehicle accidents in New Jersey include:
- Rear-End Collisions: Rear-end collisions are often referred to as fender benders. This type of impact occurs in more than 24% of collisions in New Jersey. Unfortunately, there are numerous reasons why these horrific incidents occur. Typically, rear-end collisions are caused by speeding and distracted drivers.
- Side-Impact Collisions: Angle accidents, or T-Bone, make up roughly 18% of all accidents in New Jersey. T-Bone accidents are common at intersections after one or both drivers involved pass through red lights or stop signs.
- Parked Vehicle Accidents: Accidents involved parked or stopped cars make up over 16% of automobile collisions in New Jersey each year. These accidents typically occur when vehicles break down on the side of busy highways or are struck in the shoulders or the middle of the lanes. Drivers who fail to notice stopped vehicles in the road ahead are likely to collide with them and cause devastating collisions.
- Sideswipe Accidents: 12% of motor vehicle accidents in New Jersey include side-impact collisions. These vehicles occur when two or more vehicles collide side-to-side. Typically, these vehicles are traveling parallel to one another at the time of their collisions.
- Fixed-Object Accidents: There are countless accidents involving fixed objects that leave victims with devastating injuries. Accidents involving fixed objects like trees, poles, bridges, and concrete barriers, make up more than 10% of collisions throughout New Jersey. Unfortunately, these accidents are typically the result of speeding drivers, icy and slick roadways, and wet surfaces.
- Backing Collisions: When drivers back up into other vehicles or objects, they can cause victims to sustain whiplash, head trauma, and other devastating injuries that impact their health and wellbeing. Unfortunately, accidents involving backward-moving vehicles account for roughly 5% of all collisions in our state. In many cases, 18 wheeler accidents with pedestrians are common under these circumstances.
- Head-On Collisions: Another 3% of all New Jersey accidents are head-on collisions. These incidents involve two vehicles collided in a front-to-front manner. Although these accidents are not as common, they usually result in more severe injuries for those involved. These accidents are often the result of distracted drivers, drivers who are unable to maintain control of their vehicles, and those who are unable to see the center dividers in the roadway.
No matter what type of collision a person is involved in, they are always at risk of suffering life-altering injuries that require medical treatment and hospitalization. If you were injured in an accident, or your loved one lost their life, due to the reckless actions of another driver, contact our Elizabeth car accident attorneys at Brady, Brady, & Reilly, LLC to explore legal options available for you. Our team is dedicated to helping victims collect the maximum amount of compensation available to alleviate the costs of lost wages, medical treatment, and more.
We truly understand the challenges victims face after suffering debilitating injuries in collisions. For this reason, our aggressive Elizabeth personal injury attorneys at Brady, Brady, & Reilly, LLC strive to ensure those harmed are able to hold wrongdoers accountable for their actions. Contact our law firm today to get help with your legal claim so you can get the justice you deserve.
Working with an Elizabeth NJ Attorney after your Accident
Being harmed in a motor vehicle accident can have a devastating impact on the lives of victims. Thankfully, our Elizabeth auto accident attorneys at Brady, Brady, & Reilly, LLC are dedicated to helping victims protect their legal rights throughout the entire claims process. We work diligently to ensure victims know what is going on throughout the entire legal process. Our team understands the difficulties victims face after suffering injuries in auto accidents. For this reason, we work diligently to ensure their legal rights are protected so they can get the justice and compensation they deserve. To do so, our personal injury attorneys in Elizabeth provide various services for victims to ensure they are able to protect their legal rights and best interests. Some of the services we at Brady, Brady, & Reilly, LLC offer victims include:
- Gathering Evidence: Our competent auto accident attorneys in Elizabeth will go to the scene of the accident to investigate. We gather evidence on behalf of victims to support their legal claims. We take photos, record videos, and even gather surveillance footage whenever available. Furthermore, we often hire experts who can recreate the accident to uncover critical details to show how the defendant is at fault.
- Speaking with Witnesses: We reach out to witnesses to take statements and gather testimony. This third-party information is valuable in helping provide details surrounding an accident. In cases involving Uber accidents and Lyft accidents, it is truly imperative to gather statements from everyone around.
- Determining the Costs of Accidents: We at Brady, Brady, & Reilly, LLC contact doctors, and other medical professionals to get a copy of treatment records and plans to show the costs of medical treatment victims have endured and can expect to face in the future. We contact auto repair shops to gather documents that demonstrate the costs of repairs necessary and gather a plethora of other documents to demonstrate the true costs of an accident. Taking this approach ensures we are able to get the most evidence available to show the financial burdens victims face due to the negligence of others.
- Speaking with Insurance Companies: Insurance companies have their own best interest in mind. It is no secret that these companies go above and beyond to avoid compensated victims for their injuries and damages. For this reason, we communicate with insurance companies to ensure they do not take advantage of victims. We aggressively negotiate full and fair settlements with insurance companies whenever possible and work diligently to ensure victims are not harassed.
- Getting Victims the Money They Deserve Our auto accident attorneys in Elizabeth aggressively negotiate full and fair settlements for victims to ensure they get the maximum amount of compensation attainable for their claims. We work diligently to ensure victims are in the best position possible to tend to their financial burdens, get the medical treatment they need, and focus on getting better. When we are unable to come to a settlement agreement with those at fault, we provide aggressive and competent legal representation at trial to ensure victims obtain the outcome they expect for their claims.
Our reputable Elizabeth auto accident attorneys at Brady, Brady, & Reilly, LLC strive to ensure victims collect the compensation they need and deserve for their claims. Contact our team today to explore the legal options available for you.
Types of Damages Available in Personal Injury Claims in Elizabeth, New Jersey
When victims are harmed in collisions throughout New Jersey, they are often left with overwhelming pain and suffering. Unfortunately, victims are further burdened by endless financial devastation related to medical treatment, lost wages, and other damages resulting from their injuries and accidents. For this reason, our Elizabeth auto accident attorneys at Brady, Brady, & Reilly, LLC work diligently to help victims collect the maximum amount of compensation attainable to alleviate the financial burdens they face. Some of the most commonly sought after damages our Elizabeth personal injury attorneys help victims collect include compensation to cover:
- All past, current, and anticipated medical treatment for injuries sustained in the collision
- Mental and emotional pain and suffering victims endure
- Repair or replacement costs for property damages
- Lost wages due to attending appointments, surgery, or recovering
- Lost earning capacity where victims are unable to return to work indefinitely
- Punitive damages where victims incur injuries due to the gross negligence of others
Unfortunately, there are countless cases where victims end up passing away due to the extent of their injuries. When innocent victims lose their lives in devastating collisions, we work diligently to ensure families collect the maximum amount of compensation attainable for wrongful death benefits.
Working with our competent and aggressive auto accident attorneys in Elizabeth ensures victims are able to get the full and fair compensation they deserve for their injuries and damages. Our ultimate goal is to help victims collect the maximum amount of compensation available, and get the justice they deserve, so they can move forward and focus on recovering in the best position possible. Contact our law firm in New Jersey to see how we can help you.
Automobile Insurance Policies in New Jersey
When people sustain injuries in accidents, due to the actions of others, they often have various legal options available. The options provided for victims are typically determined by the type of insurance policies victims and other drivers have at the time of their accidents. Our team at Brady, Brady, & Reilly, LLC works diligently to review claims for victims to determine what legal options are available. In general, there are various types of coverage used in auto accidents across New Jersey. These include:
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP): This type of coverage is available to help alleviate the medical expenses victims face after collisions. This optional coverage is available to help victims with lost wages, medical expenses, and various other costs and damages. There are also benefits available for funeral services.
- Liability Coverage: This type of coverage does not provide anything for at-fault drivers. Instead, it is purchased to cover the costs and damages sustained by those involved in collisions who are not at fault.
- Uninsured Motorists (UM): UM policies are optional to purchase. These policies cover damages sustained by you when another driver, who is at fault, does not have insurance coverage.
- Underinsured Motorist Coverage (UIM): When victims are harmed in accidents with at-fault drivers who do not have adequate coverage, UIM provides additional compensation to help alleviate the costs they endure. These policies are optional and can help victims collect further compensation for damages and injuries.
- Collision and Comprehensive: This type of compensation is available to cover the costs of damages sustained by victims and others, regardless of who is at fault. In addition to collisions, comprehensive policies provide compensation for non-collision damages, theft, and for various damages sustained in other circumstances.
Knowing the type of coverage you have, as well as the coverage of others involved in the collision is crucial in determining the best legal options available. Working with a skilled and aggressive Elizabeth auto accident attorney at Brady, Brady, & Reilly, LLC will ensure you get the maximum amount of compensation attainable for your claim. Contact our law firm today, at your earliest convenience, to explore legal options available for you.
An Elizabeth, New Jersey Automobile Accident Attorney Can Help You
Being injured in a motor vehicle accident can be devastating for victims. In many cases, those harmed are often left to deal with overwhelming mental, emotional, and physical consequences. To make matters even worse, there are countless cases where people have to spend tens-of-thousands of dollars on medical treatment while being unable to work and earn a living. Unfortunately, many incidents result in permanent disabilities for victims, which force them out of work indefinitely. When victims suffer devastating injuries in collisions, it is crucial that they contact a skilled and reputable auto accident attorney in Elizabeth as soon as possible. Victims may be able to collect compensation to help cover the financial burdens they face as a result of their accidents.
For over five decades, our Elizabeth personal injury attorneys at have helped countless victims protect their legal rights to ensure they get the justice and compensation they deserve. We strive to help victims throughout Newark protect their legal rights and maximize their recoveries from devastating collisions. Our accident lawyers are dedicated to helping victims collect the maximum amount of compensation available for medical treatment they need, and to alleviate various other financial burdens they face from their accidents. Contact our Elizabeth auto accident attorneys at Brady, Brady, & Reilly, LLC by calling (201) 997-0030 to explore legal options available for you.